Monday, September 25, 2006

Our New Blog!

Welcome to our blog! We are joining the high tech information sharing age! We hope this will be a good way to share information, stories, and pictures with those interested. Thanks for stopping by!

Greg and Jami

2 comments:

Jared Lyon Skillings said...

Greg and Jami,
This is really great. I must admit that I have not really entered the world of blogging. Can you restrict who has access to this? Anyway, I hope your pregnancy is going well. Take care and God Bless.
Love,
Julie

PrincessSparkle84 said...

Hey Jami. Cute site. I have been flirting with the idea of a blog for some time now. Seeing yours and how easy it is has made me decide to go ahead and do it! I'm a little nervous to publish it though...we'll have to see what happens! Anyway, I will be checking back often! PS: Maddy looks adorable in her costume (but you already knew that!).