Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I can't believe it. It was my fourth Mother's Day yesterday. I don't feel old enough to have been a mother that long! I have two beautiful kids to show for it, though! :0) It was a nice day of being with family. Saturday I enjoyed a wonderful day with my friend Leeanna of going downtown to see Wicked (for the third time!!) and shopping at Macy's then back to Oakbrook for dinner at P.F. Chang's. We both enjoyed having the afternoon/evening to not be "mommies"!

1 comment:

lynn said...

Your family is BEAUTIFUL! Remember those days when you babysat my son Caleb? We did not have a lot of money then and you so graciously provided me with a much needed break! You were the bridge that helped me transition from a working life to a life of a stay at home mother. I would not trade this time with my family for anything in the world! Thank you for being there for me when I was exhausted beyond words! YOUR kids are BEAUTIFUL! Have fun!