On Saturday Madeline had a Princess Birthday Party for a friend from church. My mom bought her this dress because she wanted to be Princess Cinderella for the party. I was nervous because, as you might remember, we could not get Madeline in a costume last year because she did not like how it felt. When I had her try it on she started jumping up and down and dancing. She wanted me to put music on so she could dance and twirl. It brought tears to my eyes to see how far we've come in the this small, but still important, area. So, to me, she's the most beautiful Princess Madeline for more reason than she looks so cute!
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Princess
On Saturday Madeline had a Princess Birthday Party for a friend from church. My mom bought her this dress because she wanted to be Princess Cinderella for the party. I was nervous because, as you might remember, we could not get Madeline in a costume last year because she did not like how it felt. When I had her try it on she started jumping up and down and dancing. She wanted me to put music on so she could dance and twirl. It brought tears to my eyes to see how far we've come in the this small, but still important, area. So, to me, she's the most beautiful Princess Madeline for more reason than she looks so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment