
I know, I know it has been a long time since I've put anything up. Things around here have been crazy to say the least. It all started a few weeks ago when I went to the doctor for a physical and mentioned that I had been feeling dizzy every day for about 2 years. He told me I had vertigo and gave me some exercises to do at home. I did them faithfully for 4 days and when I started feeling worse I called and he said to discontinue the exercises and go see a vestibular physical therapist at the hosptial. In the week I had to wait for my appointment the vertigo kept getting worse. By the time I saw the physical therapist I found out the exercises had done nothing more than stir everything up and made it the worse case of vertigo she'd every worked with. (Not a contest I wanted to win). After a week or so of therapy I started feeling much better. Just in time for Madeline to come down with hand, foot and mouth disease--a scary name for a virus where you get nasty mouth sores. 4 days later, Kyle came down with it--just in time for me to get tracheal bronchitis. Yee haw! When we get sick around here we go all out! I included this picture because this monkey has been Kyle's "security blanket" since he's been sick. He's taken it everywhere. I thought it was so cute when he was sharing his snack with it. Anyways, that's a little of the goings on in the Lason household. Hopefully next week will be less eventful!
No comments:
Post a Comment