Saturday, November 22, 2008

Kyle's 2nd Birthday

I know I'm incredibly late, but here are some pictures from Kyle's birthday party. I can't believe he is two! He was so cute at the party. I couldn't believe how grown up he seemed. It was so wonderful to celebrate his first birthday he wasn't in the hospital! It was also great to reflect on how far God has brought him. Our little tiny boy who would not eat and had jaundice, thyroid, and heart problems. Now he is a heathly, 35 pound, VERY active 2 year old. God is so good!
Here he is blowing out his candle--I love this picture because it looks like he's thinking "Helloooo, Cupcake!"--

He was cracking us all up (my mom in this picture) with his chocolate face--


"What?!? Isn't this how you all eat your cake??"--


A cool thing we were able to do before we had dinner was walk over to my parents' neighbor's house where he has this train set up in his yard. He is a train enthusiast (to say the least) and told my dad to bring the kids over any time. We were excited to use Kyle's part as an excuse to get over there and check it out. The kids had different reactions, but all seemed to enjoy it. Here's Gretchen, Cameron, and Kyle--



Kaitlyn, Madeline and Josh holding Collin--

Kyle started to loosen up at the end and enjoy it a little more. He wouldn't take his death grip off the sides, though, the whole time--

Kyle got a lot of very cool toys for his birthday. Now I don't know what to get him for Christmas! ;o) This video is of him and his cousins enjoying some of his new toys--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! 35 pounds at 2 years... definitely a healthy boy :) My 3 1/2 year old isn't there yet!