Friday, June 26, 2009

New Bathroom

If you've a fan of HGTV shows like I am, you're probably familiar with the show "Rate my Space". We've been wanting to re-do our bathroom since we bought our house last year but don't know where to start. So I thought it would be fun to see if we could get enough votes to win a bathroom makeover. I posted the link here so tell your friends and go vote. If I get enough "1" votes, we just might get on the show!! http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=96820022113&h=ELOaS&u=WPdce&ref=mf Thanks!

1 comment:

Jim, Abby, Jacob, and Bryce Stewart said...

Hey guys - love the pics of the kids - Jamie I hope your arm is getting better. Greg, you may live in Chicago now, but you will always be a Lions fan... come on with the Bears shirt... how can you not love the Lions! Take care you guys-