Friday, October 02, 2009

Fall Updates

I can't believe how much things are changing around here. My kids are blossoming in front of my eyes! Madeline is loving Kindergarten. We're still trying to adjust to the full-day school schedule, but overall it is great! She was getting dressed the other morning and came to show me her outfit and I couldn't believe how grown-up she looked! After school she sat down to do her homework and I just had to snap a picture--

Kyle is continuing to crack us up on a daily basis. I am really glad I did not send him to preschool this year because both of us are benefiting from the time together. Here is a picture of his new face he learned to make this week--


1 comment:

PrincessSparkle84 said...

Maddy looks so adorable and so grown up!
I'm glad you and Kyle are getting some special time together too!