Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Programs

We've had quite a week of Christmas programs. The first one was Sunday evening at our church. Madeline's class sang 2 little songs at the beginning of the children's program. Well, I shouldn't really say "sang", more like stood on stage and looked around while occasionally saying a word or two from the song, but it was the toddler version of singing! ;o)
Here she is before the program--












Here's during the program --
And after the program we got a picture of those that were able to come (Angela, Scott, my dad, Kyle, Greg, Madeline, Lori and me)--
The next program was at Madeline's school on Wednesday. Unfortunately, this was not such a positive experience for her. They've been practicing every day for weeks and she knew all her songs and motions so well, but when the curtain opened she lost it. I think the fact that it was different from how they had been practicing was too much for her. So she sat and cried or sucked her thumb the whole program. At least she stayed up with her class the whole time. I felt bad for the group of family that had come to see her. Oh well. I did get a cute picture of her before school (notice her new haircut)--



No comments: