Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Amazing
So I don't remember if I was as amazed at the stage when Madeline was in it, but I'm definately amazed with Kyle lately. Maybe it's because he's my baby and I just can't believe how quickly he's growing up. Either way, he's been showing how smart he is lately. Doing things like taking his sister's plastic art case and latching and unlatching it over and over again then trying to put things (like his favorite Mickey Mouse) in it and trying to figure out why it won't fit. And the other night when Greg fed him some applesauce, then left him with the spoon and some fruit puffs on his tray while he put the empty dishes away. He came back to see him trying to eat the puffs with the spoon. He's not supossed to be old enough to know how to use a spoon! I don't know what it is. I think in my mind's eye, he's just learning to sit up and crawl. When in actuality, he's a toddler that will be 15 months on Saturday! He's starting to get more bold about trying to walk and when that happens, he definately won't be my baby anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment