Saturday, January 19, 2008
Funny
Ok, my last post for today. My daughter says the funniest things. I usually don't remember them, but this one was worth sharing. She was watching one of her favorite movies, "Cinderella" (or "Cinderelli" as she calls it). I sat down to watch a little bit with her and it was near the end when the Step Mother tells her daughters the Grand Duke is coming to try the slipper on the girl that the prince loves. As Cinderella walks away singing, the Step Mother realizes it is Cinderella that she saw dancing with the prince at the ball. Her face becomes red and angry. So Madeline asks me, "Why is she angry?" I say "Because the prince loves Cinderella, but the Step Mother wants him to marry one of her daughters. Who does the prince marry?" and Madeline says "He marries Cinderelli because that's why it's called 'Cinderelli'. It's not called 'The sisters'."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have a little book I call the Mommy Journal that I write down the things I want to remember :)
Post a Comment