Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Recent Pictures

My smart husband told me that I don't need my dock to upload pictures, just my memory card, so here's a few recent pictures --
Madeline loves to play "Mommy" lately. She enjoys this baby carrier my mom made for me when I was about her age.

Kyle is getting pretty good at his breathing treatments now. He likes to give them to himself. I was trying to get a picture of him standing watching a video on my mom's computer while giving himself a treatment, but he saw the camera and sat down and was saying "Cheese" through the mask. It was so cute!

1 comment:

PrincessSparkle84 said...

new pictures, yay!! i was going to tell you that you didn't need your camera dock to put pics online, but i figured you knew ;-) anyway, the kids are looking cute as ever! looking forward to this weekend!