Sunday, March 02, 2008
Potty Training
Well, we did it. We pulled the plug on the Pull Ups. Since everything else under the sun had not worked to get Madeline potty trained, we decided to go with the cold turkey method. We talked about it every day for a week prior to "the day" to get her ready for it. We didn't know at the time, however, that "the day" would be a day after we were trying to settle into my parents' house. I thought about postponing it, but she was really excited, so we went ahead. I'm glad we did. Friday was not that great, but Saturday and Sunday have gone really well. She didn't have any accidents all day today! I'm really proud of her and excited that we might be on our way now! We'll see how she does once she goes back to school on Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good for you! It may take a few more accidents before she gets it completely...but like I said, as long as YOU are consistant, she will get it! Yay!
Congratulations!!!
I hope the potty training is going smoothly (and dry) for you! PS: we need new pictures, it's been almost 3 weeks! ;-)
I'll put up more pictures when I have my camera, computer, camera dock, and kids all in the same place.
Post a Comment