Kyle loved the bubbles we blew when Brenda and Ashlin left to get on their carriage. I think he ate more of them than he blew though. He couldn't figure out that you shouldn't suck in before you blow. :o)
Madeline loves her "big girl cousins" (my cousin's 4 girls). This picture is of 2 of her big girl cousins, Isabelle and Olivia as well as Ashlin's neice. They were so precious spinning and giggling in their dresses.
The reception was a lot of fun. The Broman family is quite large so when we were out on the dance floor you had to watch out! One of the dances they did they called all of the married couples out and then throughout the song dismissed couples by how long they were married. At the end my grandparents were the last ones on the dance floor because they had been married 59 years!
1 comment:
As always, I enjoyed reading your blog! Is there anyway you could email the picture of mom and dad dancing - I just love it! (I'm going to print up an extra one for mom and dad.) It was great seeing you! - Marlys
Post a Comment