
Kyle's room is taking shape. It kind of evolved once I picked out the quilt, my aunt (an avid reader) found the car bookends which are on top of his dresser. I had seen the
licence plate canvas that is over his bed at Target and thought it would be something different. Which spurred me on to look through some old
licence plates that my sister had taken from my grandpa's collection. I will probably be putting more
licence plates up, but I wanted to see if Kyle would tear these down first. So far so good. The
licence plates led back in full circle to the furniture which was my grandpa's bedroom set. So it is coming together and Kyle is really loving his "
Ig Oy Bed".
1 comment:
the room is looking really cute, i like the license plate theme! and it's really sweet that they (and the furniture) were your grandpa's.
Post a Comment