Thursday, February 19, 2009

Randomness

Yes, we are still here. Since Madeline's birthday, it has been one sickness after another. Madeline was on antibiotics for strep throat, ended up having an allegic reaction possibly to the ammoxicillin, then picked up a sinus infection--all while sharing strep throat and the sinus infection with me. Now Kyle has a sinus infection and Madeline went to bed tonight with a fever. Hooray for cold and flu season! :o( I thought I'd share a few random pictures of what's been going on throughout the sickness. Here's the kids doing what they do best--watching TV!I came into the family room today to find Kyle watching TV like this--

Madeline started Yamaha classes at the beginning of February. It is the class I took to start learning piano before I started private piano lessons. Everyone colors this picture for the first week of class. I'm so proud!
Kyle is loving getting to play in the snow this winter. This picture is him playing outside while Madeline was at school--

Since Madeline is not napping as much, we're starting to explore afternoon playdates. Her friend from across the street, Bekah, came over today. I tried to do a little "baking" with them. It was a recipe for coffee cup chocolate cake. You mix all the ingredients in the coffee cup and microwave it. The recipe had me microwave for longer than it needed, so they didn't end up enjoying it, but it was fun to make.


1 comment:

PrincessSparkle84 said...

cute pictures! i didn't know maddy was taking piano lessons! how does she like it so far?