Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kindergarten!!

My baby is in Kindergarten! She started last week and LOVES it! She is at Wheaton Christian Grammar School and we are thrilled for her to have the opportunity to be there. It is the school I went to K-8 and had a great experience. I had to take her picture by the sign by the road because, Lord willing, this is the last year in their current building. Construction is underway for a fantastic new building that the school hopes to move into next summer.


First day of school. I don't know who was more proud, Madeline or her Mommy!
Madeline has an incredible teacher, Mrs. Kremers! The first day of school she wore a khaki vest so that Madeline wouldn't feel bad about having to wear her sensory vest to school. Of course I couldn't get Madeline to put her vest back on to get a picture of them matching, but at least I have a picture of them together. We are so thankful to have Mrs. Kremers!


(I just spent half an hour updating what we've been doing for the last 2 months, so please keep reading the next post to see what's been going on in the Lason house!)