Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Madeline's Room

Madeline's room is coming together quite nicely. She has a cozy reading area and is loving the fact that her room is purple (just like cousin Megan's!). She hasn't been sleeping well since we moved in, so we're hoping that changes soon. Mommy can't deal with crabby-whiny Madeline much longer. ;o) Kyle's room is a work in progress. Since we know we'll be changing his room into a "big boy bed" within a year, we don't really know what to do in the meantime. And since he doesn't seem to care, I haven't felt any motivation to get anything up in there. He has his bed, blanket and Mickey--that's all he needs.

1 comment:

PrincessSparkle84 said...

oh my, when I was a little girl I had a purple bedroom too and a bedspread almost exactly like Madeline's! maybe she'll grow up to have my same taste in decorating and fashion! wouldn't you just love that!? ;-)