Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More Outdoor Fun

We had more fun outdoors today that I wanted to share (Man! I'm on a roll today!)
Here's Madeline playing her favorite outdoor game "Diego the animal rescuer"--













Here's Kyle doing his "Where'd it go?" after pushing the ball down the driveway--
Silly Mommy decided to encourage Madeline and Kyle to play together with the jumprope--






That quickly became Madeline "leading" Kyle around the yard--

They had differing ideas on how to "tie up the horse" --

I couldn't get Kyle to stand still for a picture, then all of the sudden he backed himself into this bush and said "Eeeeeee" (his version of "cheese"). Fortunately I had the camera ready. Please notice his latest obsession-plastic bottles. No one can drink out of a plastic bottle around him unless he can hold it.

P.S. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to format these stupid things, so I apologize for the text not being right with the pictures. If someone knows how to do this, please tell me!

No comments: