Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend-Part 2

On Sunday, we went to a zoo in Frankenmouth (north of Greg's parent's house). The kids had a great time. Kyle pointed at every animal and growled.















Madeline made friends with a goat. When she would go down with her hand on her knees, the goat would move his head and stick it out of the fence to be at her level. When she would stand up, he would get up on his hind legs to be at her eye level. She kept moving up and down and it kept following her. It was very funny.















This picture makes me think about how big my little girl is getting. She just finished a unit on butterflies at school so she loved the butterfly house. She was going around trying to get them on her finger and talking all about the chrysalises. She is growing up so fast and getting smarter all the time!

2 comments:

BellofWheaton said...

is there really a place named frankenmouth? do people live there? that's terrible!

PrincessSparkle84 said...

aww, I'm glad they had a good time there. I have always loved it since I was little. Hopefully next time I'll be able to join you!