Monday, May 05, 2008
Vacation
Greg and I just got back from a little vacation. He had a conference in Orlando this past weekend. My parents were kind enough to keep the kids so I could go with him. We went down Thursday and came back Sunday. We haven't been away like that since our honeymoon, so it was really nice. Greg had the day free on Friday so we went to Hollywood Studios (it used to be called MGM Studios). We saw several stunt shows and almost every shop in the place! The highlight, or rather lowlight, of the day was when I went to the bathroom and could not believe that my phone fell out of my pocket into the toilet just as the automatic flush went off! I was stunned for about an hour in disbelief. So if you call my cell phone and Nemo answers, just leave a message. ;o) Greg and I also enjoyed dinner out at a different Disney resort each night. On Saturday Greg had his conference all day, so he set me up with some spa treatments at the Grand Floridian resort. It was amazing. I had a massage, manicure and pedicure. It felt so strange to be pampered like that. It was so relaxing! Sunday we came home. We wished we could've stayed a few more days, but we were very anxious to see the kids. Hopefully it won't be another 7 years before we're able to get away like this again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like you guys had a great time (minus the phone flush)...but where are the pictures?
Post a Comment