Thursday, February 07, 2008

Siblings

I'm starting to really love that I have 2 kids. They are starting to be able to play together more which is neat, but the best thing is to see how they love each other.

This picture was taken when I put a movie in for Kyle because he was crabby. He loves that chair, but it is hard for him to get out of, so I knew he'd stay put for a while. Madeline sat right next to him the whole time on the floor and brought him toys. It was so sweet.














This picture is somewhat of a nightly ritual now. The kids sit together and brush their teeth. Madeline loves to "help" Kyle whenever she can. He definately watches her to see how to do things. It's so neat to see how they interact--well, most of the time. ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, mine got along when they were that little too. Just wait :)