Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What?!?

Sometimes I wonder, really wonder, if there is some kind of 4 year old code book that I have no idea exsists. It would explain this conversation perfectly--
me - "Madeline, what are you eating?" (Before dinner tonight, looking suspiscious while chewing on something)
Madeline - "Nothing"
me - "Madeline, what are you eating? I see you chewing."
Madeline - "Nothing"
me - (with more, um, we'll say "inflection") "Madeline, what are you eating?!"
Madeline - "Oh, it's just a sprunkle"
me - "A sprunkle?"
Madeline - "Yeah, a sprunkle"
me - "What's a sprunkle? I don't know what that is."
Madeline - "Oh, I just got it out of my nose."

3 comments:

Linnea said...

That is both hysterical and disgusting at the same time! Only a 4 year old!
Nea

The Long Family said...

OH my goodness. That is so funny.

PrincessSparkle84 said...

that is so cute yet so gross! maybe we should serve sprunkles for Easter dinner??